The weather was so grey and cloudy this morning. That’s why I decided to make a simple and creamy oatmeal. Hope you will like this meal as much as I like ❤
Warm oatmeal perfect for cold spring mornings. This gold meal goodies will give you a lot of energy and warms. You also can add to your oatmeal a bit of turmeric powder for nice golden shade.
Creamy apple oatmeal
- 80g rolled oats
- 250g water
- one big apple
- 1/4tsp ginger | cinnamon optionally
- 2tsp maple syrup | honey
- Combine water and oats in a pot and let the mixture soak. While your mixture is soaking, go to step two.
- Grate the apple.
- Bring mixture to boil, reduce heat and cook for 8 minutes.
- Add the grated apple and simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Add ginger and maple syrup. Mix until combined.