Apple sauce can be use as a filling snack. This delicious sauce is a great fat-replacer in many baked goods. Apple sauce is used instead of butter or oil adds fiber and reduces calories in cakes, muffins, and breads. But don’t forget that this sauce is eggs-replacer. 1/4 cup of Apple sauce = is one egg. Below I share with you my recipe.
- 1kg apples
- 10-20g lemon juice, adjust to taste
- optional 40g sugar
- Peel apples, cut into pieces.
- Place apples, lemon juice into saucepan and cook on the low heat 15-20 min.
- After cook set aside for 1 hour.
- Puree on hight speed 20 sec.
- Transfer into a jar and keep in fridge max 4 days.